Monday, April 23, 2012

How log does it take facial hair to grow?

What mean to ask was how many days, months, years, or even weeks does it take to grow facial hair? (i.e. beard, gotee etc)



How log does it take facial hair to grow?

I think it all depends on the person. Some people grow hair over night literally. I think mine takes awhile to grow. But people who know me and see me daily tall me my hair grows fast. In the winter I let my hair grow as well as growing a full beard. During the summer I shave my head and face. I do keep a van dyke. Either way I find that I need to sahve every other day. As far as length I can;t really tell ya that. But it does grow quick enough



How log does it take facial hair to grow?

what pigg said it all depends on when you hit puberty



my friend had a mustache when he was in 5th grade..well it wasnt a fully grown stach but it was still better then alla ours

No comments:

Post a Comment