Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have a problem with facial hair, its really rough and some of then grom under the skin, any ideas

i noticed this when i was given a certain contraceptive pill from the doctor, i no longer take this pill as i started with very unsightly facial hair that covers my top lip and most of my neck and i put on three stone. i have asked my gp and her answer was use a cream and live with it - tried crem and i am allergic, any alternative remedies that any of you know about? please help as a 36 year pld woman this is driving me mad thanks x



I have a problem with facial hair, its really rough and some of then grom under the skin, any ideas for cure?

instead of trying to get rid of the hair you could try bleaching it or getting it lazored off? im really sorry to hear about your problem %26amp; i cannot imagine how hard it is for you. perhaps there is a drug a GP can give you which increases female hormones to get rid of the hair or something? perhaps a change of doctor may open new ideas? hope this helps %26amp; good luck xxx



I have a problem with facial hair, its really rough and some of then grom under the skin, any ideas for cure?

have laser treatment. u can do this at most beauty places its more effective than shaving n plucking



I have a problem with facial hair, its really rough and some of then grom under the skin, any ideas for cure?

There is waxing, electrolysis or lazer. I would have a few problems with excess hair myself, I tried electrolysis but it made my skin react quite badly so at the minute I am using waxing, but I am hoping to invest in lazer removal. I did ring about it once and apparently the darker the hair and the paler the skin the better it works.



I have a problem with facial hair, its really rough and some of then grom under the skin, any ideas for cure?

it sounds to me like you may have polycystic ovary syndrome (or whatever the exact name is) as this can make you put on weight and have excess hair growth. i'd suggest looking into it and seeing your gp about it. as for gettign rid of the hair try facial wax strips x



I have a problem with facial hair, its really rough and some of then grom under the skin, any ideas for cure?

I can only ask what cream you were told to use. I have PCOS and have been prescribed Vaniqa (Eflornithene) and It really does work on the hair. It takes a couple of months to actually work but it does. It gives me a rash similar to shaving rash every now and again but its nothing that's extremely noticeable. I have been told that electrolysis is good but unfortunately with the amount of hair I have (its very similar to your description) it would cost me a fortune.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment