Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's the best way to remove facial hair without shaving? (for guys)?

I've always had fast growing facial hair - ever since I was 13 years old. It's a little silly shaving everyday because most of it's completely grown back just a few hours later.



I've taken a look at home Laser hair removal kits as well as electric shavers - sadly neither of these made much difference, so what options have I got left to me?.



I don't want to do something that'll discolor my skin, but I hear that waxing might not be a bad option - how long does this usually last? (and is a home waxing just as effective as a professional one?)



I've also been reading up on Yahoo Answers about electrolysis - is this a better option than waxing, and does it cost more?



What's the best way to remove facial hair without shaving? (for guys)?

lazer hair removal would be the best option(go to a professional though, dont buy your own kits)...trust me ive had it done..its kinda expensive but youll be glad you did it!!



What's the best way to remove facial hair without shaving? (for guys)?

well i dont like to shave so i use Nair hair removal. It really works and it grows baq after like a week.my hair grows fast too.



What's the best way to remove facial hair without shaving? (for guys)?

laser hair surgery is the ultimate solution. try waxing first



What's the best way to remove facial hair without shaving? (for guys)?

I always like the flexibility of changing my look. Clean one week, rugged looking the next, beard and mustache the week after. Pehaps you might want to try experimenting with styles which longer facial hair.



Waxing and chemical hair removers like Nair will remove the hair by the roots, so the hair will take longer to grow back. I think that might buy you like 2 or 3 days. Home waxing is the same thing as professional waxing. Of course, and it hurts just as much. Imagine pealing duct tape off your skin.. that's basically the feeling. Helps to have someone else rip it off quick.



Electroysis and lazer hair removal is somewhat costly compared to shaving. However it's permanent if you're looking to stay baby smooth for the rest of your life since it kills the hair folicals under your skin. I never heard of any guys getting this, seems somewhat gay to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment