Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

I'm starting to get worried now. I'll be 23 next month, and I still can't grow a mustache, or beard or goatee. I only have some slightly noticeable hair under the chin, near the top of the neck region. I have hair everywhere else, pubic underarm, and my back is extremely hairy, but even that didn't happen until like sophomore year in high school(16). I've had the same facial hair for about 4 years now. My dad has a full beard with no problem my 18 year old bro has full facial hair, cousins, uncles etc. I'm starting to get worried, could I consult a physcian. I'll be graduating soon, and I think this could be a hinderance. It's kind of fustrating, so please don't ask me to be thankful not being able to shave, that makes a person who can't very irritated. It's nothing to be thankful for.



I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

Do you have American Indian blood? I doubt it's hormonal, it sounds more like your skin pattern doesn't support a lot of hair on your face.



I'm English, Dutch, Seminole - and I have very light hair around my side burns. I was probably 26-28 before I could grow a goatee.



I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

Do you shave every day or every other day. That could help unless you have a low testosterone level. If not then there is a gene that is probably in the family blood line that skipped them and went to you.



I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

not too be funny but i heard jalepenos help



I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

What the big deal about it anyway? I have them only so I can shave it off. You would probably be doing the same tthing with your's if you had them. At 23 and you don't have much, that means that you just dont' have much! No worry!



The question I'm asking myself is "What do I have to do to grow more money?" Want to answer that?



I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

dude, sorry to tell ya man, not really much you can do.



I'm 34. . .



I haven't shaved in 2 weeks and i BARELY have 1/4 inch stubble.



People try to tell me 'it's cause your indian" but I know bloods that have beards, took em forever to grow them though. I'm talkin like 15 - 20 years without so much as a trim.



Could be worse though, My brother in law is Indian, that poor kid . He shaves when he wakes up, by 4 pm he has to shave again before work.



he can grow a full on beard in a week. Has foot hair like a hobbit. Just way too much shaving considering the cost of razors now days.



the "peanut gallery" (my dad)



hollared "put some Wakita juice on it" I think you can figure out what wakita is.



I'll be 23 next month. And I can't grow facial hair.?

it sounds like it could be a hormone deficiency. just go to a doctor and he can check ur testosterone levels. and if its not that just remember genetics aren't always an exact thing. just because ur father has a full beard it doesn't mean that u will. it could be something u have inherited from ur mothers side or it could skip a generation or two. just go to a doctor and i'm sure he can give u the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment